Tuesday, December 22, 2020

2020 Finally Got Me Back to Knitting

 Yes, I didn't knit much for six years. Anyone who read this blog would know why, but the good news is things are pretty darned good in Suna Land right now, and knitting is back on the agenda. I don't have a new knitting blog, but I do have a special knitting page on my blog about my current life, where I split time between a hillside house in Austin and a goofy ranch in Cameron, Texas: The Hermits' Rest.

I share many photos, write book reports, muse about mental health, and share the fun I have with my horse, donkey, chickens and many dogs. Click that link above and join me. Find out what I've been up to, at least since 2018!

C'mon, I know you want to learn more about Fiona the mini-donkey!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suna says thanks for commenting--I love comments!