Thursday, October 28, 2010

Alive

If there are any readers still out there, I am alive. I am just not knitting much any more. Working on the same two socks I was last time I posted, and still baffled as to how to get the shawl to move forward.

Events have just made knitting painful for me, so I am taking a break. I am enjoying my fish tank, laughing at and with Beccano and his sweet girlfriend, chaperoning for  marching band, and spending time with my spouse.

Also I am singing a lot. Finally a rock star. Well, sorta.

3 comments:

  1. Everything in its season. The knitting may come back to you before long (when it colds, possibly). For me, it's usually Christmas that gets me going. Hope you are doing okay, Sue Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you. Hope you are doing OK. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Suna says thanks for commenting--I love comments!