Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Got That Pattern!

Thanks to my friend who reads this blog, I found the link to the people who publish the Hopscotch Socks, Wildhorse Farms. I have made more than one of Lisa Parker's designs and like them--she's really good at coming up with textured ones that are great with hand dyed yarns. So, yay, I got the Hopscotch one and another one, Rococo Socks, too. I guess I'd better finish that tedious mattress stitch on the sleeves on Bridget and get those other done, huh!

Off to lunch with my knitting friend Deana and some time at the yarn shop--hoping to get Bridget done there!

1 comment:

  1. I used Lorna's Laces for socks once. The socks wore out very quickly and I vowed never to use LL again. Just my 2 cents.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Suna says thanks for commenting--I love comments!