Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Eww, I Was Tagged. Will Make It about Knitting

My faithful blog reader friend across the waters, Yvonne, has given me a lovely "you make me smile" award (thank you, Yvonne, so do you). And she also (ack) tagged me on one of those meme things. Where I have to tag other people. I hope it does not offend any of them.

Since this is my knitting blog, and I have very little knitting news today due to spending last night watching my family buy guitars (long story), I am going to answer in knitting related ways. OK, here I go.

The Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

My 8 random things:

1. I used to know how to tat and think I could do it again.
2. I would like to spin and knit up Buddy the Dog's hair.
3. I have never seen anyone actually wearing a clapotis.
4. I love to turn the heels on socks.
5. I cannot stand to knit with slippery yarn--it bothers my fingers.
6. It makes me really happy to teach someone to knit then see their finished product.
7. My favorite part about knitting may well be picking the right pattern, and then the right yarn for the pattern, and debating that endlessly with my friends.
8. If I had to choose just two yarns to knit with the rest of my life it would be Debbie Bliss Rialto and Fiesta Boomerang Light. I could change colors, though.

Please forgive me for tagging the following people: Jo, Jody, Lee, Liz, Tina, Sam, Saranda, and Stephanie, because I think you are the friends least likely to hate me for tagging you. [She grins weakly.] And um, all of you make me smile! Actually, everyone who comments makes me smile--I am so happy to meet all the new people and hear from old friends. And all the people whose blogs bring me cheer, make me think, or otherwise add to my life! So, the Blogosphere is good, even if memes are scary.

Knit on (unless you are tagged, in which case, you have to figure out if you know 8 other people).

1 comment:

  1. I'll get you... and your little dog too!

    Suna, Suna, how could you!!! Hehe of course I'm not mad. You know I don't have enough blogging friends to tag, though, so I'm tagging any of your readers that want to join in. My blog is knit-free, but knitters are welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Suna says thanks for commenting--I love comments!