Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

To those of you who celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a day of rest and relaxation with friends and family. I am heading off with Lee to the empty part of Texas to spend the day with his dad. We are taking a holiday dinner to him, to avoid the holiday cafeteria experience. And because it is nice, and fun.

I will have much more to report tomorrow--there is a yarn crawl to talk about and a lot of new yarn, plus a pair of socks in two days (which made me feel good until I saw a friend did a fancier pair on ONE day, but of course, it's NOT a competition)! And the kids get back tomorrow night, if the weather allows!

And to the non-celebrators--enjoy a day of very little traffic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suna says thanks for commenting--I love comments!