Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quick Humorous Ravelry Item

So, I was taking a break and browsing new patterns on Ravelry, when I found a baby hat based on the king in the Katamari Damacy video game. Oh do click on the hat link--it goes to the author's blog and has extra cute photos. The baby is precious. And the baby is just a hoot. (On the blog, the nekkid baby photo looks a lot like my first son as an infant, other than obvious equipment differences.)

I think this hat could be used to make all sorts of Halloween costumes for the little-uns. Katie, should I start crocheting on this for next fall???

This proves to me that, underneath my current aversion to being a parenting counselor due to a previous unfortunate career choice, I still really like babies.

Also, my boss is cold. I guess this calls for a shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suna says thanks for commenting--I love comments!